How to Live on Mars: A Trusty Guidebook to Surviving and Thriving on the Red Planet by Robert Zubrin
|List Price||: $6.76 » Check Price
Price InformationClick to check latest price and special offer.
|Product Code||: 0307407187|
|Availability||: In Stock » Order Now|
|Shipping||: Usually in 24hours|
|Avg. Rating||: » Read Reviews
Customer ReviewsRead all customers reviews and ratings here, this will help you to make a decision to buy the product..
Thinking about moving to mars?
Well, why not? Mars, after all, is the planet that holds the greatest promise for human colonization. But why speculate about the possibilities when you can get the real scientific scoop from someone who’s been happily living and working there for years? Straight from the not-so-distant future, this intrepid pioneer’s tips for physical, financial, and social survival on the Red Planet cover:
• How to get to Mars (Cycling spacecraft offer cheap rides, but the smell is not for everyone.)
• Choosing a spacesuit (The old-fashioned but reliable pneumatic Neil Armstrong style versus the sleek new—but anatomically unforgiving—elastic “skinsuit.”)
• Selecting a habitat (Just like on Earth: location, location, location.)
• Finding a job that pays well and doesn’t kill you (This is not a metaphor on Mars.)
• How to meet the opposite sex (Master more than forty Mars-centric pickup lines.)
With more than twenty original illustrations by Michael Carroll, Robert Murray, and other renowned space artists, How to Live on Mars seamlessly blends humor and real science, and is a practical and exhilarating guide to life on our first extraterrestrial home.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
The emerging asteroid mining industry has extremely ambitious intentions. It is within the realm of possibility that their work may usher..
Artificial Intelligence: A Modern Approach, 3e offers the most comprehensive, up-to-date introduction to the theory and practice of artificial..
Explore the Fascinating World of Robotics! Do you love robots? Are you fascinated with modern advances in technology? Do you..