Artec Eva Lite 3D Scanner
|List Price||: $12,000.00 » Check Price
Price InformationClick to check latest price and special offer.
|Product Code||: B00GP66PAW|
|Availability||: In Stock » Order Now|
|Shipping||: Usually in 24hours|
|Avg. Rating||: » Read Reviews
Customer ReviewsRead all customers reviews and ratings here, this will help you to make a decision to buy the product..
Warning: curl_setopt() expects parameter 2 to be long, string given in /home/psipunk/futuristicshop.com/wp-content/plugins/reviewazonpro/api/lib/requestcore/requestcore.class.php on line 431
Similar to a B/W video camera which captures in 3D. The scanner captures up to 16 frames per second. The scanned frames are aligned automatically in real-time, which make scanning easy and fast. Post processing the scanned is fast and easy using Artec Studio, after which the completed model can be shared and exported for further processing in your choice of 3D Design software. Artec Eva Lite can be upgraded at any time to capture texture for an additional fee.
- High accuracy (up to 0.1mm), high resolution (up to 0.5mm) and high performance (captures up to 2 million points per second)
- Ability to easily upgrade to full texture at a later date.
- Captures 16 frames per second
- Artec Studio is a fully functioning application used to easily capture, edit and improve high-quality 3D models and export them in various 3D formats to other programs.
- Artec Studio is not included in the price and is purchased separately.
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Meet the new kid on the block. the user-friendly, home-friendly, and wallet-friendly 3D printer from FlashForge is ready to play. Loaded..
Holy Stone HS110 is equipped with more than 12 features of technology among which the main parts are as below:..
DJI’s most advanced technology comes together in an easy to use, all-in-one flying platform that empowers you to create the unforgettable...